Hardstyle: We Are Hardstyle: We Are

nice!

i just wanna get out of my chair and start shuffling LOL! nice work indeed mate.

CeruleanSoldier responds:

cheers for the support buddy!

Vibestyler - Bjällerklang Vibestyler - Bjällerklang

Wow.

This is absolutely a sick tune!
I love your music, keep it going! :D
As always, 10/10 : 5/5

Lilium- Redone by Lady Arsenic Lilium- Redone by Lady Arsenic

Oh my..

I think this was just brilliant. Gets a step above any other user-made Lilium versions. Only problem I found in this is that the vocals was a little bit too loud for my liking. Other than that, I really loved this. Keep up the great work!
-5/5
-10/10

Elfen Lied:Lilium Elfen Lied:Lilium

elfen lied is AWESOME!

the funny thing is that i just finished watching Elfen Lied, all 13 episodes. and i just LOVE this song! GREAT WORK! I might work on the music box version. I love this! Its awesome! KEEP IT UP!! 5/5 10/10

Switch Back [BoC Hell Mix] Switch Back [BoC Hell Mix]

Woah there.

Imo this was a pretty nasty sounding mix. I don't really hear Switch Back even on this. The sounds seem very scratchy . You can do better. Don't mean to be a bust.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

word! nasty is good =)

Stadium Wave (Platinum Mix) Stadium Wave (Platinum Mix)

Wow!

This is just a great song! I love every minute of it! KEEP IT UP! 5/5 10/10!!!!!

-[Change Is Good]- -[Change Is Good]-

Wahh!

This is just great! I never knew you used FL STUDIO. This is RIVE btw. 10/10 5/5!!!!!! Keep it UP!

japetheape responds:

Sweet thx, hope to see some more stuff from you in the future.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Wow!

Great job! Played the game at a friends house and it is AWESOME! The music is great and the game is different from any other. 10/10 5/5!!!

NemesisTheory responds:

Yes it is! I completely agree. :D
Thanks for the scores!

Shiskebab FX Shiskebab FX

Great!

Wow, just wow, axeFX always delivers. Great taste in instruments and great beat. I know I can go to him when I seek DnB. Good Job! 10/10 5/5!

axeFX responds:

thx for the great review!

Adrenaline FX Adrenaline FX

WAAT!!

Just amazing. Best DnB Ive heard in a LONG time! Favorited and Downloaded! KEEP IT UP! :: 10/10 : 5/5 ::

axeFX responds: